Join the Movement That's Taking Over the Racing World.
Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k is headed back to Chicago on November 4, 2018! Join us in Grant Park for a day you'll never forget! You can train, race, and celebrate with us all the way to the fabulous finish line!
How to enter the Hot Chocolate Chicago 15/5k
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 2mi
Hot Chocolate Chicago 15/5k routes
The Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Chicago course highlights the city’s biggest attractions. We hold our races to the highest quality standards, from start to finish, course design and accuracy, emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards all in the name of your safety. Along those lines, all Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k events have a USATF-certified course with a distance that has been certified for accuracy. Please note that although we’ll try our best to avoid it, the race date, course and start time are subject to change.
Hot Chocolate Chicago 15/5k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Hot Chocolate Chicago 15/5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hot Chocolate Chicago 15/5k?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Resurrection Run11th Apr, Maryville
- Race into Finals 5K at KSU26th Apr, Kent
- Race for Ralya17th May, Meridian charter Township
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton