You scream. I scream. We all scream for ice cream. This is a fun event for the entire family and takes place on the sandy shores of Pismo Beach (on the beach just north of the pier).
The I-Scream 5k and Kids run is an all-ages event that combines a little fitness with a whole lot of Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream at the finish line. The event will have a 5k for adults & children, and a fun run (non timed) for kids of varying distances based on age (.25-.75 miles).
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run?
You may also like
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.