You scream. I scream. We all scream for ice cream. This is a fun event for the entire family and takes place on the sandy shores of Pismo Beach (on the beach just north of the pier).
The I-Scream 5k and Kids run is an all-ages event that combines a little fitness with a whole lot of Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream at the finish line. The event will have a 5k for adults & children, and a fun run (non timed) for kids of varying distances based on age (.25-.75 miles).
How to enter the I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run
- Run 5km
- Run 0.75mi
I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was I-Scream 5K & Kid’s Run?
You may also like
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.