Our summer evening 5k race will introduce people of all ages to the exciting world of short distance trail racing. Our evening single loop races will wind its way on a course designed for the beginner trail runner or advanced street racer. Runners will use their skills to race the trails outlining Irvine Park as the sun slowly lowers in the sky. Post-race participants will be treated to a concert in the park as they relax with their family and friends enjoying the sounds and sights of the pleasant summer evenings in Southern California. We take pride in giving you the best bang for your buck. Shirts, Medals, Post-race refreshments, overall and age group awards, and a raffle!
How to enter the Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5k #2 - August
- Run 5km
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5k #2 - August route
Trail Description: fire roads & single track
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5k #2 - August weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5k #2 - August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Into the Wild Rockin' Summer Run 5k #2 - August?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.