This early fall race on the East Coast takes advantage of beautiful weather and scenery.
Taking place in early fall in New Jersey, this women's only sprint-distance triathlon (1/3 mile swim/15 mile bike/3 mile run) features a beautiful swim on the shores of Gateway National Recreation Area. Local bike and run courses, well marked and with plenty of volunteers to guide you, will complete the event.
The Iron Girl event series is an opportunity for women of all ages to come together as a community in the name of fitness and health.
How to enter the Iron Girl Sandy Hook
- Triathlon: Swim 0.33mi, Bike 15mi, Run 3mi
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #45 in the UK out of 270 organizers
Iron Girl Sandy Hook reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Iron Girl Sandy Hook?
You may also like
- Lake Milton Triathlon13th Jul, Lake Milton
- Greenfield Light Life Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Greenfield LightLife Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Westport Kiwanis Minuteman Triathlon6th Sep, Westport
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass