Its three-loop course makes it one of the best races on the 70.3 circuit for spectators, who have multiple chances to cheer on their loved ones, all while enjoying two playgrounds, water slides, a kiddie pool, food vendors and the IRONMAN village.
For athletes, IRONMAN 70.3 Florida is a popular early-season race, whether you're a first-timer or a seasoned pro getting your legs ready for the year ahead. Expect a beach start, glassy freshwater lake swim, moderately hilly bike course past orange groves and through downtown, and an energetic three-loop run.
How to enter the Ironman 70.3 Florida
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56km, Run 13.1mi
Ironman 70.3 Florida weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #51 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Ironman 70.3 Florida reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ironman 70.3 Florida?
You may also like
- Ron Jon Cocoa Beach Triathlon20th Sep, Cocoa Beach5(2)
- Space Coast Triathlon14th Jun, Cocoa5(2)
- Callaway Sprint Triathlon20th Jun, Pine Mountain
- Brett Robinson Alabama Coastal Triathlon12th Sep, Gulf Shores
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Huntersville Sprint Triathlon26th Apr, Huntersville