From boating, fishing and swimming to campground facilities, Prairie Creek Reservoir presents over 750 acres of land to explore. This beautiful park is located approximately five miles southeast of Muncie, south of the White River. During your stay, be sure to visit one of many local attractions such as the Muncie Childrens Museum, Cardinal Greenway, Minnetrista Cultural Center, and the White River Greenway. Scottys Brewhouse is a favorite local spot and has a diverse menu with something for everyone to enjoy.
Athletes will begin with a 1.2-mile swim in the calm waters of Prairie Creek Reservoir. The 56-mile bike course takes athletes onto closed state highways for a flat ride through rural Indiana. The race finishes with a challenging run around the south side of the reservoir over rolling country roads.
The 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie will offer 50 qualifying slots to the 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
How to enter the Ironman 70.3 Muncie
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
Ironman 70.3 Muncie weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Ironman 70.3 Muncie reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ironman 70.3 Muncie?
You may also like
- Michigan Titanium15th Aug 2020, Kalamazoo
- Grand Rapids Triathlon14th Jun 2020, Ada
- Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin14th Jun 2020, Madison
- IRONMAN 70.3 Steelhead28th Jun 2020, Benton Harbor
- Toughman Tennessee Half Triathlon - an Atomic Experience4th Oct 2020, Lenoir City
- Michigan Titanium16th Aug 2020, Grand Rapids