Experience the charm of the Midwest with IRONMAN 70.3 Wisconsin.
How to enter the Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin route
The one-loop rolling start swim takes place in Lake Monona, the same lake used by IRONMAN Wisconsin. Swimmers will start on Olin Park Beach and finish at the concrete boat ramp navigating the counter-clockwise course marked with buoys every 100 yards. Spectating will be easy using the natural banks along the shore and swim exit.
Riders leave Madison to the south using the Capital City Bike Path and travel scenic country roads through the Village of Oregon and west over the challenging Observatory Hill. Returning through the Town of Paoli and through Alliant Energy Center, riders finish using the bike trail under John Nolen Dr. to Olin Park.
A counter-clockwise loop of the iconic Lake Monona Loop. Passing through Monona on the way back to Madison, the run course is scenic and challenging. Spectators will be plentiful in the many parks and great neighborhoods along the course.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ironman 70.3 Wisconsin?
You may also like
- Grand Rapids Triathlon14th Jun 2020, Ada
- High Cliff Triathlon28th Jun 2020, Sherwood
- Door County Triathlon18th Jul 2020, Egg Harbor
- Chisago Lakes Triathlon26th Jul 2020, Center City
- IRONMAN 70.3 Steelhead28th Jun 2020, Benton Harbor
- IRONMAN 70 3 North American Championship Des Moines21st Jun 2020, Des Moines