The split transition race begins at Lake Sonoma, nestled in the beautiful mountains of Northern California. The 2.4-mile swim is a two-loop course taking place in the calm, clean Lake Sonoma.
Athletes will transition to their bikes, setting out on the 112-mile course featuring gentle rollers as they ride through famous wine country and quaint towns.
The City of Santa Rosa hosts transition two where athletes will begin a tree-lined, two-loop marathon along the Santa Rosa Creek trail. The finish line will take place at the new Courthouse Square park ideally located in downtown in Santa Rosa where great food and wine can be enjoyed by all spectators.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ironman Santa Rosa weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Ironman Santa Rosa reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ironman Santa Rosa?
You may also like
- Oakland Triathlon Festival23rd Aug, Oakland
- Monterey Bay Triathlon10th Oct, Pacific Grove
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Marin County Triathlon & Duathlon24th Oct, San Rafael
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.