DRC Sports announces the JAX Triathlon transitions from a series to one AWESOME event. After a successful move to from Amelia Island to Downtown Jacksonville, the feedback couldn't be better and support for this event will continue to grow. As many of you know, the City of Jacksonville has purchased the Landing and is converting that property to a city park. This year RACE CENTRAL will be at the Riverfront Metropolitan Park located across from TIAA Stadium. This is a spacious venue and perfect for the event. Course changes are minimal and parking is plentiful.
How to enter the JAX Olympic & Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 13mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 13mi, Run 3.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
JAX Olympic & Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
JAX Olympic & Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was JAX Olympic & Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- Ron Jon Cocoa Beach Triathlon5th Apr 2020, Cocoa Beach5(1)
- Space Coast Triathlon26th Apr 2020, Cocoa
- Florida Challenge Triathlon14th Mar 2020, Clermont
- Capt Hirams River Challenge Triathlon17th Nov, Sebastian
- Callaway Sprint Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Pine Mountain
- She Tris Sprint Triathlon6th Jun 2020, Mount Pleasant