Join us to honor Jesse and celebrate this year's scholarship winner! Enjoy the annual Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K Run/Walk around part of majestic Lake Mendocino. Honor Jesse's sacrifice, support your local students, and get some exercise too! The Jesse Pittman Fund offers a college scholarship for Mendocino County high school students in honor of Jesse Pittman, a Navy Seal, who died on August 6, 2011 while serving in Afghanistan.
How to enter the Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K
- Run 5km
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K route
Combination of trail and street terrain along Mendocino Lake.
Pets allowed on leash. Strollers allowed, but there are steep hills!
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K?
You may also like
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Oakland Turkey Trot26th Nov, Oakland