Join us to honor Jesse and celebrate this year's scholarship winner! Enjoy the annual Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K Run/Walk around part of majestic Lake Mendocino. Honor Jesse's sacrifice, support your local students, and get some exercise too! The Jesse Pittman Fund offers a college scholarship for Mendocino County high school students in honor of Jesse Pittman, a Navy Seal, who died on August 6, 2011 while serving in Afghanistan.
How to enter the Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K
- Run 5km
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K route
Combination of trail and street terrain along Mendocino Lake.
Pets allowed on leash. Strollers allowed, but there are steep hills!
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jesse Pittman Memorial Fund 5K?
You may also like
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K21st Nov, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- Solano Turkey Trot26th Nov, Fairfield
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K1st Nov, San Francisco
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.