How to enter the Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 1km
Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K routes
Kids' 1K Course
The Kids' Fun Run will be a timed 1k out and back course along the San Lorenzo River.
Both the 5K and 10K courses follow a complete loop of the Riverwalk Levee Trail along the San Lorenzo River. Follow the trail inland and cross at the Santa Cruz Riverwalk Bridge before returning back down the opposite riverbank. Return to the finish line via the Riverside Street Bridge, where 5k runners will end and 10k runners will set off for their second loop of the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K?
You may also like
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K1st Jan 2021, Mountain View
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Oakland Turkey Trot26th Nov, Oakland
- Gobble Wobble26th Nov, San Mateo
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.