Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others! Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to help find a cure for arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route or walk a 1m route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
How to enter the Jingle Bell Run - Kankakee
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Jingle Bell Run - Kankakee weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Jingle Bell Run - Kankakee reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jingle Bell Run - Kankakee?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Iron Dog 5K10th Oct, Knoxville
- Cleveland Fall Classic Half Marathon & 5K22nd Nov, Strongsville
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.