Get your jingle on at the MOST FUN & FESTIVE holiday fun-run around – all to battle the #1 cause of disability!
The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. Together, we’ll jingle all the way to a cure – and have a fantastic time every step we take! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk. Get your jingle on and spread the Spirit of Yes: Yes to having fun and celebrating what you love. Yes to living life to the fullest. Yes to conquering arthritis for good. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
How to enter the Jingle Bell Run – Sioux Falls
- Run 5km
Jingle Bell Run – Sioux Falls weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Jingle Bell Run – Sioux Falls reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jingle Bell Run – Sioux Falls?
You may also like
- North Shore Classic7th Jun, Highland Park
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Moonlight Meltdown18th Apr, Belgium
- Mary’s Meals 5K – Hiawatha9th May, Hiawatha
- Rockton Lions Old Settler’s Days 5k20th Jun, Rockton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton