The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. Together, we’ll jingle all the way to a cure – and have a fantastic time every step we take! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk. Get your jingle on and spread the Spirit of Yes: Yes to having fun and celebrating what you love. Yes to living life to the fullest. Yes to conquering arthritis for good. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
How to enter the Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis
- Run 5km
Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis?
You may also like
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep, Townsend
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Bridge 2 Beach – Algonac, MI8th Aug, Algonac
- Run to the Moon18th Jul, Wapakoneta
- Hoffman Estates Half Marathon18th Jul, Hoffman Estates
- Beat the Heat8th Aug, Bellevue