The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. Together, we’ll jingle all the way to a cure – and have a fantastic time every step we take! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk. Get your jingle on and spread the Spirit of Yes: Yes to having fun and celebrating what you love. Yes to living life to the fullest. Yes to conquering arthritis for good. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
How to enter the Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis
- Run 5km
Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis route
5KStart Time: 8:00am
Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jingle Bell Run – St. Louis?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- American Birkebeiner Trail Run & Trek26th Sep, Hayward
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Iron Dog 5K10th Oct, Knoxville
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.