Presented by The Scripps Ranch Old Pros. Dedicated to the memory of Ron McElliott. The 10K race features a fast USATF sanctioned course that embraces cool Lake Miramar. A dramatic downhill finish lures the top regional triathletes and runners. The two mile fun run is a community favorite! Participants join the 10K runners at the finish line, where at 10:00 they can watch the Scripps Ranch Parade.
How to enter the Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
- Bike 12mi
- Bike 28mi
- Bike 50mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego4.2(2)
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego3.8(3)
- Plymouth Rock 'n' Run28th Nov, Anaheim
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes