Presented by The Scripps Ranch Old Pros. Dedicated to the memory of Ron McElliott. The 10K race features a fast USATF sanctioned course that embraces cool Lake Miramar. A dramatic downhill finish lures the top regional triathletes and runners. The two mile fun run is a community favorite! Participants join the 10K runners at the finish line, where at 10:00 they can watch the Scripps Ranch Parade.
How to enter the Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
- Bike 12mi
- Bike 28mi
- Bike 50mi
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride?
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Cinco De Mayo Trail Run2nd May, Poway
- Awesome 80s San Diego – 5K & 10K29th Mar, San Diego
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine