Presented by The Scripps Ranch Old Pros. Dedicated to the memory of Ron McElliott. The 10K race features a fast USATF sanctioned course that embraces cool Lake Miramar. A dramatic downhill finish lures the top regional triathletes and runners. The two mile fun run is a community favorite! Participants join the 10K runners at the finish line, where at 10:00 they can watch the Scripps Ranch Parade.
How to enter the Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
- Bike 12mi
- Bike 28mi
- Bike 50mi
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Scripps Ranch 4th of July Run and Ride?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.