Justin Langford's Memorial Run 4 Hope is a 3.6 Mile Run/Walk; 1 Mile Walk; ¼ Mile Kid Dash. The objective of this event is to personally inspire Hope to people through personal relationships, personal giving, fitness, and fun! Dimensions of Hope include: Health, wellness, and physical needs Organ donation Peace through relational and spiritual strength and Education and opportunity. All proceeds will be donated to the Justin David Langford Memorial Fund and Vanderbilt Scholarship Fund that ensures a perpetual scholarship to encourage students to serve society and improve lives through the pursuit of careers in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related discipline.
How to enter the Justin’s Run4Hope
- Run 3.6mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.25mi
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Justin’s Run4Hope reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Justin’s Run4Hope?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov, Brighton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Sharon Heights Run To The Son April 1010th Apr, Birmingham
- SCA 5k & Kids Fun Walk1st May 2105, Chambersburg
- hollys31st Jul 2029, Laurel
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.