How to enter the Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
- Run 21.1km
- Run 5km
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K routes
HALF MARATHON (13.1 MILES):
This is a point-to-point FAST Course. The first 3 miles of the course is downhill followed by 10 miles of long straight-aways on Friars Road, Old Sea World Drive and Ingraham Street.
5K (3.1 MILES):
Start and Finish at Ski Beach and run North on Ingraham St. to Crown Point, along the beach path towards Sail Bay and return to Vacation Isle. The course is very scenic and is the perfect beginners run.
KIDS RUN (1-mile)
Come walk, jog, run or dance ONE-MILE in the park to raise money for Make-A-Wish® San Diego. Kids 14 and under and invited to take part for the cause. All kids will receive a Kaiser Permanente Thrive Kids Mile T-shirt and medal. Parents/guardians may accompany their kids along the course at no charge.
*Course subject to change based on final city approvals
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K?
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego4.2(2)
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego3.8(3)
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Temecula Half Marathon & 5K20th Oct, Temecula
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon23rd Nov, Palm Desert