See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
HALF MARATHON (13.1 MILES):
This is a point-to-point FAST Course. The first 3 miles of the course is downhill followed by 10 miles of long straight-aways on Friars Road, Old Sea World Drive and Ingraham Street.
5K (3.1 MILES):
Start and Finish at Ski Beach and run North on Ingraham St. to Crown Point, along the beach path towards Sail Bay and return to Vacation Isle. The course is very scenic and is the perfect beginners run.
KIDS RUN (1-mile)
Come walk, jog, run or dance ONE-MILE in the park to raise money for Make-A-Wish® San Diego. Kids 14 and under and invited to take part for the cause. All kids will receive a Kaiser Permanente Thrive Kids Mile T-shirt and medal. Parents/guardians may accompany their kids along the course at no charge.
*Course subject to change based on final city approvals
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Palm Desert1.5(8)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.