How to enter the Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
- Run 21.1km
- Run 5km
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K routes
HALF MARATHON (13.1 MILES):
This is a point-to-point FAST Course. The first 3 miles of the course is downhill followed by 10 miles of long straight-aways on Friars Road, Old Sea World Drive and Ingraham Street.
5K (3.1 MILES):
Start and Finish at Ski Beach and run North on Ingraham St. to Crown Point, along the beach path towards Sail Bay and return to Vacation Isle. The course is very scenic and is the perfect beginners run.
KIDS RUN (1-mile)
Come walk, jog, run or dance ONE-MILE in the park to raise money for Make-A-Wish® San Diego. Kids 14 and under and invited to take part for the cause. All kids will receive a Kaiser Permanente Thrive Kids Mile T-shirt and medal. Parents/guardians may accompany their kids along the course at no charge.
*Course subject to change based on final city approvals
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Half Marathon & 5K29th Mar 2020, Encinitas
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona