This is Kansas Citys largest and most exciting annual race event!! The route takes runners on a tour of the citys most beautiful landmarks and cool neighborhoods, including the National World War I Museum & Memorial, the Country Club Plaza, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Waldo, Westport, the Jazz District at 18th & Vine and more.
How to enter the Kansas City Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Kansas City Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Kansas City Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kansas City Marathon?
You may also like
- Williams Route 66 Marathon24th Nov, Tulsa
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon Run To Remember26th Apr 2020, Oklahoma City
- Belleville Main Street Marathon28th Sep, Belleville5(1)
- Mo’ Cowbell Marathon6th Oct, Saint Charles
- GO! St. Louis Marathon28th Mar 2020, St. Louis
- Kansas Rails-to-Trails Extravganza26th Oct, Ottawa