Texas10 Katy has one of the fastest, flatest courses in the south. The City of Katy is surrounded by the major metropolitan of Houston and is along the energy corridor. As the next to the last stop on the Texas 10 Series Race To The Armadillo Cup, runners are sure to score some crucial points in their quest for the ARMADILLO CUP, on the streets of Katy. As a 12-point race, we are sure to see a full field at Texas10 Katy with the always popular post race CRAZY CASH GIVE AWAYand clubs vying for valuable points in their quest to be crowned TEN GALLON CUP champions.
How to enter the Katy 10 Miler
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Katy 10 Miler routes
Head north up driveway following driveway out to Mason
Right on Mason
Right on Morton
Right on Raintree Village Dr
Right on Franz
Right on Mason
Right into to school driveway
Pass through 2nd loop turnaround on your left
Continue on same course for 2nd loop
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Katy 10 Miler weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Katy 10 Miler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Katy 10 Miler?
You may also like
- Gazelle Foundation Run for the Water3rd Nov, San Antonio
- Big Dog Ultra Trail Runs30th Nov, Ruston
- VFW POST 8621- 10-MILE VETERANS DAY RUN9th Nov, Jim Wells County
- Huntsville 10 Miler Presented By Houston Methodist29th Mar 2020, Huntsville
- TNT - Toughest in Texas Trail Runs18th Apr 2020, Waco
- Texas 10 Katy3rd Nov, Katy