Run circles around Louisville in more ways than one, when you register for the Kentucky Derby Festival Minimarathon and Marathon held every year in Louisville, KY...it's the biggest party of the spring! More than 1.5 million people attending over 70 events. Come for the race, stay for the party! Run one of the nation's flattest Boston qualifying courses, all while enjoying "one of America's Quirkiest Cities" - TIME Magazine. Dine in the city voted one of Southern Living's top 100 places to eat. Enjoy Churchill Downs; home to the famous two minutes in sports, or visit one of our numerous museums. What are you waiting for?
How to enter the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon routes
Course maps available here:https://runsignup.com/Race/CourseMaps/KY/Louisville/KDFMarathonandHalfMarathon
Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon?
You may also like
- Holland Haven Marathon13th Sep, Holland
- 7 Bridges Marathon18th Oct, Chattanooga
- BG26.2, Half Marathon, & 6K1st Nov, Bowling Green
- Hatfield McCoy Marathon13th Jun, Williamson
- United States Air Force Marathon18th Sep, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon14th Nov, Fort Oglethorpe