How to enter the Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K routes
The races start by the Kite Flying Area in Shoreline Park. The routes follow the paved walking and bicycling paths, on the fast and flat trails of the Bay Trail system.
5K: From the start, the route loops past Stevens Creek and Shoreline Lake, before a short out-and-back section leading to a turnaround point and heading back towards the finish.
10K: The 10k route follows the same initial loop as the 5k, before continuing past the turning point towards Charleston Slough. There is then a short out-and-back, and then runners return the way they came, passing runners in the opposite direction.
With professional chip timing and a fast and flat course, this is the perfect opportunity to start the year off with a new personal best, and contribute to a great cause at the same tie.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K?
You may also like
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Palo Alto DOUBLE 8K (5+3) RUN/WALK Palo Alto 10K and UjENA 5K27th Sep, Palo Alto4.2(3)
- Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K2nd Aug, San Francisco2.2(2)