How to enter the Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K routes
The races start by the Kite Flying Area in Shoreline Park. The routes follow the paved walking and bicycling paths, on the fast and flat trails of the Bay Trail system.
5K: From the start, the route loops past Stevens Creek and Shoreline Lake, before a short out-and-back section leading to a turnaround point and heading back towards the finish.
10K: The 10k route follows the same initial loop as the 5k, before continuing past the turning point towards Charleston Slough. There is then a short out-and-back, and then runners return the way they came, passing runners in the opposite direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K?
You may also like
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- PPIE Pleasanton Run for Education19th Apr, Pleasanton
- Levi’s Presidio 1019th Apr, San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb, San Francisco
- Spartan Trail - San Jose Half Marathon & 10K16th Feb, Diablo Grande