Kortney's Challenge at Monmouth Park is a 2 mile run/walk event sponsored by The Kortney Rose Foundation (KRF). The mission of The KRF is to raise funds to support research and education related to the treatment and cure of pediatric brain and central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
Kortney’s Challenge weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
Kortney’s Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kortney’s Challenge?
You may also like
- Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon17th Oct, Kings County
- TAM Trek20th Sep, New Haven
- Run the Vineyards - Good Day for a Run 15K/5K & Festival13th Sep, Buena
- Marine Corps Half Marathon12th Sep, Camp Lejeune
- Smithville Freedom Run12th Sep, Galloway
- Saint Bridget Catholic School Bulldog Blast 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run19th Sep, Richmond
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.