Kylie Rose’s Run is celebrating its Annual 5K event. Kylie Rose Jacobs, at the age of five, was diagnosed with cancer on January 6, 2015 and has since been treated at Akron Children’s Hospital. This year’s race proceeds will benefit Akron Children’s Hospital Childhood Blood and Cancer Fund. The Childhood Blood and Cancer Fund supports patients, their families, research, treatment, supplies, and any/all needs for the entire department.
How to enter the Kylie Rose’s Run
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Kylie Rose’s Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Kylie Rose’s Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kylie Rose’s Run?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr, Wilmington
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- RRRC Huguenot 3 Miler1st Mar, Richmond