The La Porte By the BayHalf Marathon starts from Sylvan Beach Park by the water, proceeding through La Porte streets and on to the Fred Hartman Bridge, one of the most beautiful and unique structures in Texas.Supported by two sets of diamond-shaped reinforced steel towers that reach 440 feet into the sky with distinctive yellow cables that seem to glow in the sun, the effect is almost like running through a magnificent open air cathedral. After looping back to take on the bridge for a second crossing, the race finishes at Five Points Plaza where the post-race party awaits with amazing food and cold beer, awards and good times with family, fellow runners and friends. All finishers will receive a medal.
How to enter the La Porte By the Bay Half Marathon
- Run 21.1km
La Porte By the Bay Half Marathon route
Half MarathonStart Time: 7:30am
La Porte By the Bay Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
La Porte By the Bay Half Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Baylor Scott & White BCS Marathon & Half Marathon8th Dec, College Station
- The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon & Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Austin
- 3M Half Marathon19th Jan 2020, Austin
- Irving Marathon28th Mar 2020, Irving
- BMW Dallas Marathon, Half Marathon & Behringer Relay15th Dec, Dallas
- Big Easy Running Festival Half Marathon & 5K24th Nov, New Orleans