See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Lake Chabot Trail Challenge
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Lake Chabot Trail Challenge routes
The half marathon course set at Lake Chabot will take you along dirt fire roads with a couple of hills to get the legs burning. Along the ridge, runners will be treated with scenic views of the Lake, surrounding grassy slopes and leafy eucalyptus groves. Along the route, you will be able to spot Mt. Diablo and San Francisco Bay as you zoom towards the finish line.
The 5K route will be slightly gentler, with rolling hills along mostly paved surfaces. It will be an out and back run, so runners know what to expect on their return journey.
There will be aid stations along the course with water and first aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lake Chabot Trail Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Lake Chabot Trail Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Chabot Trail Challenge?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.