Lake Logan returns. This triathlon festival, presented by Asheville School, includes the extremely popular Lake Logan Half (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run) returns this year as the only race on Saturday. The original Lake Logan International race (1500m swim, 24 mile bike, 10K run) will highlight the Sunday schedule along with the Lake Logan Sprint (500m swim, 12 mile bike, 5K run).
How to enter the Lake Logan Multisport Festival
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21.1km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24mi, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Lake Logan Multisport Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Lake Logan Multisport Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Logan Multisport Festival?
You may also like
- Ron Jon Cocoa Beach Triathlon20th Sep, Cocoa Beach5(2)
- Michigan Titanium15th Aug, Kalamazoo
- Lake Milton Triathlon13th Jul, Lake Milton
- Brett Robinson Alabama Coastal Triathlon12th Sep, Gulf Shores
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass