How to enter the Lake Mead Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 42.2km
Lake Mead Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K routes
From the edge of Lake Mead on Boulder Beach, you'll head uphill until joining the paved River Mountain Loop Trail, which will afford you some spectacular views. 10k and 5k runners will continue until their respective turning points and complete their out-and-back courses. Longer distance runners will continue on rolling paths, with a 1 mile climb followed by 1 mile back down again. There is then a 3.3 mile Loop Trail, which leads you back past Boulder Beach. Then you have another 1.5 mile climb, before going downhill for 1.75 miles and switching back towards the half marathon finish at Boulder's Beach. Marathon runners complete 2 laps of this course.
Lake Mead Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Lake Mead Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Mead Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K?
You may also like
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Havasu Half Marathon & 5K4th Apr, Lake Havasu City
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May, San Diego
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec