Start/Finish at the north end Lake Merced Parking Lot (foot of Sunset Blvd). Run 3 clockwise loops around the lake staying entirely on jogging/pedestrian path. The 1st loop is cut shorter by crossing the “drawbridge” east to west at the southern end of the lake. There will be at least 1 aid station per 4.5 mile loop with Water/Nuun near the start/finish area. If you need water more often, please carry a water bottle to refill at each loop. There is also a water fountain in the parking lot near the picnic tables on John Muir Dr around 2.5 miles.
How to enter the Lake Merced Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4.5mi
Lake Merced Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lake Merced Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Merced Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.