This year marks the 10th season for the Lake Meridian Triathlons, with the popular Olympic, Sprint, & Super Sprint distances. If you've never done the Lake Meridian Tri, we welcome you come to the very best venue a local triathlon could hope for. From the moment you walk your gear into transition, you'll be wrapped in the excitement and enthusiasm of multisport
How to enter the Lake Meridian Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Bike 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Lake Meridian Triathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Lake Meridian Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lake Meridian Triathlon?
You may also like
- Pacific Crest Weekend Sports Festival - Day 220th Jun 2020, Sunriver
- Columbia River Triathlon15th Aug 2020, Vancouver
- Valley of the Sun Triathlon / Duathlon28th Jun 2020, Yakima
- Splash N Dash4th Jul 2020, Prineville
- Beaver Fever Triathlon and Duathlon13th Oct, Philomath
- PDX Triathlon at Blue Lake30th May 2020, Fairview