The Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon, presented by St. Clare Hospital, is held in Lakewood, Washington, and is a fun and competitive sprint triathlon open to participants 15 years and older.
How to enter the Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon route
14-mile bike course looped through the streets of Lakewood, Steilacoom, and Pierce County and;
3.1-mile run at Fort Steilacoom Park
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakewood SummerFEST Triathlon?
You may also like
- Pacific Crest Weekend Sports Festival - Day 220th Jun 2020, Sunriver
- Columbia River Triathlon15th Aug 2020, Vancouver
- Oregon Dunes Triathlon and Duathlon13th Jun 2020, Florence
- Valley of the Sun Triathlon / Duathlon28th Jun 2020, Yakima
- Splash N Dash4th Jul 2020, Prineville
- PDX Triathlon at Blue Lake30th May 2020, Fairview