An easy 300 yard swim down the lazy river at the Kingsport YMCA Aquatic Center, a 5.5 mile bike ride, and a 5K "golf course" run. This is the ultimate triathlon for beginners, or more experienced athletes looking for a tough midweek workout. Come join us for this great event. Race logo shirts to all and DeFeet socks to the first 100 registered, along with age group and overall awards. The event will be a relaxed and fun focused, with all types of bikes welcome.
How to enter the Lazy Crazy Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 5.5mi, Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Lazy Crazy Triathlon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Lazy Crazy Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lazy Crazy Triathlon?
You may also like
- Coliseum's Rock 'N RollMan Triathlon19th Oct, Macon
- Callaway Sprint Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Pine Mountain
- Dickson Endurance and Iron Nugget Sprint Triathlon9th May 2020, Burns
- TriSumter Triathlon19th Oct, Sumter
- Tellico Olympic Sprint Triathlons Hammer Sprint Duathlon18th Apr 2020, Lenoir City
- Guilford Lake Triathlon & Duathlon15th Aug 2020, Hanoverton