The Legends of Cross Country course includes smooth, crushed rock and grass. The course starts and finishes in the grass on the east side of Sunset Park and includes three (3) laps around the pond at Sunset Park. The finish is flat and fast with great visibility as you approach the finish line. The fastest 5K times of the year for Las Vegas are most often produced during the Legends of Cross Country.
How to enter the Legends of Cross Country 5K
- Run 5km
Legends of Cross Country 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Legends of Cross Country 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Legends of Cross Country 5K?
You may also like
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Havasu Half Marathon & 5K4th Apr, Lake Havasu City
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine