How to enter the Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County
- Run 5km
- Run 13.2mi
- Run 26mi
- Run 1km
Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County routes
With just 220 feet of elevation gain, the half marathon is a fast, flat course, perfect for a chance at a PR. The course is a loop, starting and finishing at Mike Ward Community Park, in the heart of Irvine. The course takes in some of Irvine's biggest neighbourhoods, including Huntley, Walnut and Orangetree.
The terrain is a mix of running paths and roads, and there are ample aid stations along route stocked with Nuun Electrolytes and Honey Stinger product.
Don’t be surprised when you see the LA Clippers spirit squad cheering for you on the course and at the finish!
Pacers: There will be pacers running at the following half marathon times: 1:30; 1:40; 1:50; 2:00; 2:15; 2:30; 2:45; 3:00; 4:00.
Time limit: 4hrs. Participants need to maintain an 18:20 minute/mile.
The Marathon Relay takes on the same course as the Half Marathon and offers teams of 2-5 people to run a marathon distance of 26.2 miles.
Here's how it works:
- Each team member runs or walks a 5.24-mile course, starting and finishing at the Health and Fitness Expo.
- Every team member runs the same course.
- Teams can have 2-5 people. Mixed teams need to have at least two runners of each gender.
- There will be a designated team area for teams to set up tents, chairs, blankets, etc. Teams will NOT be allowed to bring vehicles into this area. Team area cannot be set up until Saturday morning.
- Teams are able to bring their own food, snacks, etc.
- No alcohol allowed in the team area.
- Runners will qualify for the LaceUp Challenge.
- Corporate Division Fundraising Grants*: 1st- $1000, 2nd- $700, 3rd- $300
*Donations to be made to corporate team’s non-profits of choice. Non-profits cannot be religiously or politically affiliated and race officials reserve the right to approve the non-profit.
- Men’s team (1st)
- Women’s team (1st)
- Mixed team (1st)
- Corporate team (1st-3rd)
- Best team costume (1st)
- Best team tent (1st)
How to add a team to the Marathon Relay:
- The team captain will register themselves for the Marathon Relay and will set up the group/team on the first page of registration.
- The team captain will pay the registration fee for the relay and is responsible for collecting payment from team members outside of the registration system.
- Each team allows for 5 team members.
The Orange County 5K also starts and finishes at Mike Ward Community Park.
Runners will leave the expo area and run on the San Diego Creek Trail, the backbone of Orange County’s trail system. As with the half marathon, this is a fast and flat course where runners can post a new personal record.
This is an out and back course and has one aid station that each runner will pass twice.
The 5k sold out in 2018, so make sure you buy your tickets early.
Time limit: 1 hour. Participants need to maintain a 19:20 minute/mile pace - so it is great for walkers and runners alike.
If you’re excited about running, your kids will be, too! Help them learn about the joys of running by entering them into the Kids Run.
Parents are welcome to run alongside their kids or cheer for them at the start/finish line. Runners will leave the expo area and run in a loop around the park.
Don’t forget to check out the Kids Zone in the Health & Fitness Expo Area for games, tattoos (one thousand glitter tattoos!), coloring, hula hoops, and much more!
Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.