How to enter the Lincoln MTN Trail Race
- Run 6h
- Run 8mi
- Run 4.2mi
- Run 0.25mi
Lincoln MTN Trail Race routes
The race starts at Lincoln Mountain Open Space, before heading on to rocky trails in the forests. There is then a 4 mile loop, including an incredible view of Pike's Peak.
- 4.2 Mile runners complete 1 loop
- 8 mile runners at a section, which includes a 400ft climb
- 6 Hour endurance runners complete as many of the 4 mile laps as possible
- You can sign up for the 6 hour endurance run solo or in a relay team with 2 or 3 people
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organizer
Lincoln MTN Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lincoln MTN Trail Race?
You may also like
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb, Lakewood4.9(2)
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 2 (NM)26th Mar, Clayton
- Bataan Memorial Death March15th Mar, White Sands Missile Range
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 5 (CO)29th Mar, Lamar
- Runs With Scissors Races4th Apr, Brighton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton