How to enter the Lincoln MTN Trail Race
- Run 6h
- Run 8mi
- Run 4.2mi
- Run 0.25mi
Lincoln MTN Trail Race routes
The race starts at Lincoln Mountain Open Space, before heading on to rocky trails in the forests. There is then a 4 mile loop, including an incredible view of Pike's Peak.
- 4.2 Mile runners complete 1 loop
- 8 mile runners at a section, which includes a 400ft climb
- 6 Hour endurance runners complete as many of the 4 mile laps as possible
- You can sign up for the 6 hour endurance run solo or in a relay team with 2 or 3 people
Frequently Asked Questions
Lincoln MTN Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lincoln MTN Trail Race?
You may also like
- Valentine’s Day 4Mile9th Feb 2020, Denver
- New Years Day 5k and Lazy Loop 1 Mile1st Jan 2020, Littleton
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb 2020, Lakewood
- Six Pack Series Winter Westminster 4 mile & 5k4th Feb 2020, Westminster
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 2 (NM)26th Mar 2020, Clayton
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 5 (CO)29th Mar 2020, Lamar