One of our significant fund raisers is the organizing of our annual Redding Breakfast Lions-Turtle-Bay-Three Bridge run in the fall of each year. We have runners from various parts of the country come to compete in the sport of running. A portion of the money raised is returned to other local running programs.
Come run the Lions Turtle Bay Run Three Bridges Half Marathon race in Redding this October.. You will cross three different bridges over the scenic Sacramento River in northern California.
How to enter the Lions Turtle Bay Runs
- Run 2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Lions Turtle Bay Runs weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lions Turtle Bay Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lions Turtle Bay Runs?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Run Wild - San Francisco6th Dec, San Francisco
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- Spooner's Cove19th Dec, San Luis Obispo County
- Jingle Bell Rock 5K & 10K13th Dec, Santa Cruz
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.