Join competitors from not just the US, but all over the world for this staple of the global Marathon calendar. You'll set off from iconid Dodger Stadium before rounding your run off over in Santa Monica to a well earned finishers medal you can treasure!
How to enter the Los Angeles Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Los Angeles Marathon route
The finish: Intersection of Ocean Ave & California Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401
The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon’s Stadium to the Sea course takes runners from Dodger Stadium across Los Angeles to a scenic finish just steps from the Santa Monica Pier.
The course has been measured and certified as to its distance (42.195 kilometers) in accordance with USATF requirements. As the elevation of the finish of the Event is more than 1 meter per kilometer lower than the start and as the finish is separated from the start by a distance greater than 50% of the race distance, performances in the Event are not eligible to be ratified as records.
Clocks and mile markers
digital clocks are positioned at locations throughout the course. Digital clocks provide the elapsed event time (gun time). Mile markers will be positioned at each mile. Markers will be positioned at each 5km split. Digital clocks at the finish line will display unofficial finish times. The elapsed event time begins with the male elite start.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is it possible to do a half marathon at the la marathon?Hi there. Just to let you know that unfortunately it is only possible to run the full marathon distance at this race.
Los Angeles Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Los Angeles Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Los Angeles Marathon?
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura4.2(4)
- Southwest Series Day 6 - CA15th Nov, San Bernardino County
- Crush the Coast Marathon, ¾, Half, 15K, 10K, & 5K24th Nov, Long Beach
- Catalina Island Marathon14th Mar 2020, Los Angeles County4.7(1)
- The Hoover Dam Marathon14th Dec, Boulder City