Come to beautiful Wallowa County for a one of the oldest running events in Eastern Oregon. You will enjoy a course that is breathtaking in its scenic beauty. You can choose to run either a 5K or 10K that is mostly downhill as it follows the Lostine River into the small town of Lostine, or a flat 1 mile out-and-back. The main sponsor of the Lostine River Run is the Rotary Club of Wallowa County. Rotary proceeds benefit the Memorial Scholarship Funds.
How to enter the Lostine River Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Lostine River Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Lostine River Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lostine River Run?
You may also like
- Lederhosen 5K19th Sep, Olympic Valley
- Truckee Running Festival31st May, Truckee
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Drop 13 Half Marathon - 5K13th Jun, Cottonwood Heights
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village