The Lunartic (Lunar-tic) 5k run/walk is a nighttime event on the eve of a full moon along the beautiful shoreline of the Smithville Lake trails. The name was derived from the craziness of running under a full moon! This is a fun, family-friendly event. Because it does get very dark under the tree canopy, a headlamp or flashlight, or other blinky things, are recommended.
How to enter the Lunartic 5K
- Run 5km
Lunartic 5K weather forecast
Heavy rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lunartic 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lunartic 5K?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Praying Ninja Warrior 5K19th Sep, Conway
- Omaha Marathon20th Sep, Omaha
- Park Nicollet Apple of the Lake 5K19th Sep, Excelsior
- Extreme Fitness Run for Health19th Sep, Glasgow
- American Birkebeiner Trail Run & Trek26th Sep, Hayward
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.