The Macklind Mile is more than just getting outside...you can run fast or stroll slow...you can race to compete or move to complete. There will be music, food and activities following the short one mile course which makes it perfect for hanging out in the streets of South City St. Louis with other kids and kids-at-heart.
How to enter the Macklind Mile
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.25mi
Macklind Mile weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Macklind Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Macklind Mile?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Duck Island Fall Mile4th Oct, Kingsport
- Chile Pepper 10K Cross Country3rd Oct, Fayetteville
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- BG 26 2 And Half Marathon1st Nov, Bowling Green
- Apple Festival 5K Road Race10th Oct, Ellijay
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.