How to enter the Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley routes
Kick off your summer running season and learn something new in this event dedicated to building awareness of the health benefits of Hemp. This event hosted in the heart of Simi Valley offers the choice of a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon and the fast and flat course is the perfect opportunity for runners from all walks of life to have some fun in the sun, all while getting a great workout.
All courses will begin at the Rancho Simi Park, and travel along the Arroyo Bike Path, offering stunning views of the surrounding mountains, without having to worry about anything other than how good you feel cruising towards a new personal best.
With a time limit of 2 hours for the 10K and 4 hours for the half marathon, it invites runners of all abilities to complete the race at their own pace, and celebrate with some well-deserved post race street tacos and beer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organizer
Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley?
You may also like
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Arroyo Creek Half Marathon28th Jun, Simi Valley
- Valley Crest Trails - Spring6th Jun, Los Angeles County
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)