Enjoy an awesome course along the Woodley Bike Path. All flat course that's great for beginners to advanced athletes alike. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the RAD foundation
This event is our way of building awareness of the health benefits of CBD and Medical Marijuana, while having fun in the sun at the same time.
We will have vendors at the race day expo to share valuable information about the many helpful products available today. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to local youth groups.
How to enter the Mary Jane 5K/10K - Van Nuys Course
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Mary Jane 5K/10K - Van Nuys Course routes
A lovely, all flat course along the Woodley Bike Path. An excellent place to go slowly on your first race or for more experienced runners to attempt a PB. Wave starts will give all runners their desired speeds right out of the gate!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Mary Jane 5K/10K - Van Nuys Course weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Mary Jane 5K/10K - Van Nuys Course reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mary Jane 5K/10K - Van Nuys Course?
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May 2020, Los Angeles
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA28th Nov, Simi Valley
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes