How to enter the Michigan Titanium
The water in Versluis Lake is very clean, as no gas motors are permitted in the lake.
- Olympic distance athletes will do an out-and-back swim
- Half distance athletes will do 1 loop (1.2 miles)
- Full distance athletes will do 2 laps
This is next to the park, on a large paved parking lot.
Leave Northland drive and turn onto Cannonsburg Road. The course heads east and then loops back on itself.
- Olympic athletes: out-and back course of 24.8 miles
- Half distance athletes: 1 loop (56 miles)
- Full distance athletes: 2 loops (112 miles)
Transition happens back at Versluis Park, and heads south on Northland Drive towards Grand River Avenue.
An out-and-bike course staying east of the Beltline, heading through Plainfield and Ada.
- Olympic athletes: 1 lap (6.2 miles)
- Half distance athletes: 2 laps (13.1 miles)
- Full distance athletes: 4 laps (26.2 miles)
You will ride the same course as the triathlon course, but there will be a separate chute towards the finish line, while the other athletes transition to their run. You must dismount at the dismount line before crossing the timing mat, otherwise you will be disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Michigan Titanium weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Michigan Titanium reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Michigan Titanium ?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button