PICTURE THIS...You're running alongside the Niagara River, through the historic villages of Lewiston and Youngstown. Invigorated by the beat of the band you just passed, you feel the cheers of the spectators pushing you forward. You're counting the miles, but at the same time you're not, because the views are literally (and physically) breathtaking along the down-hill course. You see the famous French Castle, the lighthouse and Historic Old Fort Niagara's compound after you emerge from the forest of Fort Niagara State Park. Running by the beach, you're enjoying the views of Lake Ontario and the live entertainment at every mile as you continue on to Four Mile State Park. Just a few yards to go. Your friends and family cheer you on as you cross the finish line at Porter-on-the-Lake Park. You are Mighty! You just finished Mighty Niagara Half Marathon!
How to enter the Mighty Niagara Half Marathon & Hospice Dash 5K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Mighty Niagara Half Marathon & Hospice Dash 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Mighty Niagara Half Marathon & Hospice Dash 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mighty Niagara Half Marathon & Hospice Dash 5K?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May 2020, Cleveland
- Worlds End Fall Classic26th Sep 2020, Forksville
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon17th Oct 2020, Kings County
- Blackwater Canyon Half Marahton12th Sep 2020, Parsons
- NYCRUNS Central Park Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, New York