The Millerton Lake Sprint Triathlon has long been known as a great "first lake swim" triathlon, and a warm up for the upcoming season. But don't let the bike and run distances fool you, there are a few steep hills on the ride, and the trail portion of run is a challenge. More of a good thing... The Olympic Distance has a more challenging swim, two loops of the bike course, and two loops of the run course with a trail run heading out, a paved road coming back and beautiful Millerton Lake as the backdrop.
How to enter the Millerton Lake “Crow’s Nest” Triathlon, Duathlon, 5k & 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 17km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 33km, Run 10km
Millerton Lake “Crow’s Nest” Triathlon, Duathlon, 5k & 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Millerton Lake “Crow’s Nest” Triathlon, Duathlon, 5k & 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Millerton Lake “Crow’s Nest” Triathlon, Duathlon, 5k & 10k?
You may also like
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Gobble Wobble26th Nov, San Mateo
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.