The Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10K and 5K is organised by the event producers of the MN RUN Series. The event is part of a series of 7 races throughout the year. We look to produce amazing races for everyone. The race series is produced by Podium Events, which includes expert team of event professionals, coordinators and volunteers.
How to enter the Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10k & 5k
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10k & 5k routes
The race starts and finishes at Father Hennepin Park. The race course is beautiful and will feature great views of the Mississippi River and historic sites such as Mill City and the Stone Arch Bridge.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10k & 5k weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10k & 5k reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Minneapolis Halloween Half, 10k & 5k?
You may also like
- Strider Half Marathon29th Aug 2020, Shorewood
- First Call29th Mar 2020, Waukesha
- A Pot of Gold Shared Half Marathon and 5K28th Mar 2020, University Park
- MN INDOOR MARATHON1st Dec, Saint Michael
- Valley 7 Lakes Marathon25th Apr 2020, Valley
- Milwaukee Country Sole Half Marathon & 5K Run/Walk6th Jun 2020, Milwaukee