Looking for something different?
How about running through an historic, 160 year old cemetery at night on a fully supported, closed road course that you can run solo or with your friends and family?
How to enter the Moonlight Miles at Oak Ridge Cemetery
- Run 6.6mi
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
Moonlight Miles at Oak Ridge Cemetery routes
Participants then navigate the course while passing through the beautiful yet haunting statuary and among the astounding history of the nation’s second most visited cemetery. Racers must wind their way back to the finish area using the moon, a headlamp, route reflectors/arrows and course volunteers.
Moonlight Miles at Oak Ridge Cemetery weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Moonlight Miles at Oak Ridge Cemetery reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Moonlight Miles at Oak Ridge Cemetery?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Bridge 2 Beach – Algonac, MI8th Aug, Algonac
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville
- Camp Lutherhaven 5K Trail Run20th Jun, Albion
- Superhero 2 Mile6th Jun, Hot Springs
- Run to the Moon18th Jul, Wapakoneta