See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
For the last 6 years 2000+ runners have fill the streets of the historic town of Mount Dora. This small town of 13,000 is filled with tree lined vistas of waterfront neighborhoods and lake-hugging roadways. Catch the rising sun through the gracefully swaying Spanish moss and watch the breeze dapple the lake’s surface with flashes of sunlight. The gentle rolling hills give this course a uniqueness of its own.
- USATF certified
- The first 6 miles of the course contains hills
- Majority of the course is lined with old trees
- Course mile marker sign and turn signs
1. Start - Lincoln Ave Community Park
2. Start on Unser St
3. Right on E 11th Ave
4. Left on N Clayton St
5. Right on Liberty Ave
6. Right on S Grand St
7. Left on Lincoln Ave
8. Left on N Baker St
Mount Dora Half Marathon & 5k weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Mount Dora Half Marathon & 5k reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Half Marathon11th Oct, Patrick Air Force Base
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon31st Jan 2021, Miami4.8(8)
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep, Townsend
- Marine Corps Half Marathon12th Sep, Camp Lejeune
- Ironclad Half Marathon17th Oct, Kinston
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.