Join us for a family-run, charitable 5k in support of the local ALS Association, which provides much-needed services to local ALS patients and their families. The course is fast and fun, and all proceeds go to charity. Organized by 13-year-old Zach Green in memory of his grandmother, Marlin Marshall, who died from complications of ALS in 2015.
How to enter the Move Because You Can 5K
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Move Because You Can 5K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening.
Move Because You Can 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Move Because You Can 5K?
You may also like
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Cincinnati26th Oct, Clarksville
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Louisville5th Oct, Pleasureville
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Columbus2nd Nov, Columbus
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Indianapolis19th Oct, Indianapolis
- Santa Hustle Indianapolis15th Dec, Indianapolis
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon16th May 2020, Cleveland