Come explore beautiful Mt. Taylor! Only 90 minutes west of Albuquerque near Grants, New Mexico, the trail system and jeep road network here criss-crosses the mountain giving runners every possible view. Join us in the Navajo tradition of waking up before dawn and running east to greet the sunrise from the La Mosca Lookout. See the views of the volcanic plugs to the north, the forested Continental Divide Trail, trails through open high mountain meadows, and the 360 degree view from the summit of Mt. Taylor at 11,305 ft. This not-for-profit 50K is a scenic yet challenging mountain ultra created by runners, for runners. Once you see the course, you'll wonder why you've never been here before.
How to enter the Mt. Taylor 50k
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Mt. Taylor 50k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Mt. Taylor 50k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mt. Taylor 50k?
You may also like
- Antelope Canyon Ultras & Half Marathon14th Mar 2020, Page
- Whiskey Basin Trail Runs19th Apr 2020, Prescott
- Moab's Red Hot 33K and 55K16th Feb 2020, Moab
- Grand Mesa Ultras25th Jul 2020, Grand Junction
- Leadville Silver Rush 50 Run11th Jul 2020, Leadville
- Mc Dowell Mountain Frenzy Trail Runs7th Dec, Fountain Hills