The 23rd Annual Mud Mountain 5K Classic and Mile Fun Run is a unique opportunity for runners of all ages and abilities to get off the roads and pavement and run on a true cross country course, all while helping the Edwardsville Cross Country and Track and Booster Club raise funds for the seasons.
How to enter the Mud Mountain 5K
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Mud Mountain 5K routes
Mud Mountain 5K weather forecast
Humid throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Mud Mountain 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mud Mountain 5K?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Duck Island Fall Mile4th Oct, Kingsport
- Chile Pepper 10K Cross Country3rd Oct, Fayetteville
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- BG 26 2 And Half Marathon1st Nov, Bowling Green
- Apple Festival 5K Road Race10th Oct, Ellijay
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.