The 23rd Annual Mud Mountain 5K Classic and Mile Fun Run is a unique opportunity for runners of all ages and abilities to get off the roads and pavement and run on a true cross country course, all while helping the Edwardsville Cross Country and Track and Booster Club raise funds for the seasons.
How to enter the Mud Mountain 5K
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Mud Mountain 5K routes
Mud Mountain 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Mud Mountain 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mud Mountain 5K?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Bridge 2 Beach – Algonac, MI8th Aug, Algonac
- Buck Creek Streak 5K Trail Run (Clothing Optional)6th Jun, Chesnee
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville
- Camp Lutherhaven 5K Trail Run20th Jun, Albion
- Superhero 2 Mile6th Jun, Hot Springs